Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic@Pacers_Back-to-Back_Nov. 21 @ 7 PM

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

This is not an effort issue; it’s a talent issue. I can’t believe the players we’re rolling out right now. Wow.

Check that. Bol’s defense has been unacceptable tonight. He’s got talent but is getting worked out there.

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Decided to sit this one out as a mental health break from this team’s med staff. Seems like it was the right call

Same here

Why would anyone in Orlando bother to buy a ticket to games this weeks? Seriously hit these clowns where it hurts, In attendance! There needs to be something done here. I just hope the NBA steps in and fines them or something 

9 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

This is not an effort issue; it’s a talent issue. I can’t believe the players we’re rolling out right now. Wow.

That's another game that was winnable with a more consistent rotation. List is getting longer and we're still in november.

There was any update on WCJ? I mean, he played against his old team so he was good to go a few days ago...

12 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Well it can certainly be worse eh? I'm at least not going to be disappointed if we don't see Fultz and Isaac until New Year's