Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Pacers_ Sat., Nov. 19 @ 7 PM

The improvements Suggs has made are really encouraging. He still has a way to go offensively and turns the ball over way too much, but he’s much better than he was last year. 

Good fight and tough loss. How we’re still playing guys like Admiral, who was a -20, is mind boggling to me. The injury situation is embarrassing, and I think it’s obvious we’re tanking when you look at it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Good fight and tough loss. How we’re still playing guys like Admiral, who was a -20, is mind boggling to me. The injury situation is embarrassing, and I think it’s obvious we’re tanking when you look at it.

Yeah, the Admiral Schofield and Kevon Harris minutes are unbearable. The only thing keeping me going this season is Suggs, Franz, Bol and when they actually let Wendell play. It’s a shame that we’re pushing the tank directive, because this team has a ton of talent 

It’s actually nuts to think about what our record might be If we only had a few of these guys back. We’re in every game. Take out Schofield, Harris minutes etc we would easily above 50%. Easily. And there lies the frustration from most of us, we know if healthy how good we could be. There honestly isn’t anyone that scares me. Full strength we can match it with them all. Indiana are 9-6, no injuries, we were the better team and should of won without SEVEN of our highest paid/best players.