Sign in to follow this  
Forumreader

Bulls vs Magic

They gotta do better. Like I'm glad they won but if Vooch doesn't miss two gimmes we're all looking at a vastly different night.

Huge moment for Suggs though. If he's the guy for game winning shots it's time to find out and stick with it 

I’m happy with this team’s fight. We shouldn’t have given up the lead we had, but this is a step forward. These guys are playing for each other. 

I think the negativity around Suggs has clouded the fact that he's improved a lot over last year. He's averaging more assists, more steals, shooting 7% better from the field and 9% better from 3. His volume from 3 is also up which is big. 

And it needs to be remembered that at the time we drafted him people said stuff like "we'll finally have an all star guard" and we don't even need him to be that now. Franz and Paolo will carry this offense for the next several years. Everyone else on the roster needs to just be 3rd, 4th or 5th options who play defense. 

• Upvote 1

Let’s gooooo. That call on Franz was the worst call I have ever seen, does NBA come down on that? The man attacking the basket get called for tripping lol. And they doubled down on it. Wtf 

7 minutes ago, harley said:

Let’s gooooo. That call on Franz was the worst call I have ever seen, does NBA come down on that? The man attacking the basket get called for tripping lol. And they doubled down on it. Wtf 

Horrible call. Franz apparently punished for not having eyes in the back of his head. Ludicrous. Karma that Suggs hit the winner. 

The Bulls could actually do with slowing down the losing. We don't want them getting a top 4 pick lol

I got a feeling they could blow the lot up and gun for worst record in comp, thus guaranteeing that top 4 pick. They are play in at best with this roster. 

Great win, a lot of strange moments, and the future pick we owe from Chicago added a little bit on that. Having a more rounded rotation with WCJ back and Harris finally taking some guard minutes helps a lot.

Random thought: when i initially see Caruso, i thought Mike Bibby was back on NBA! :D

There’s a small part of me that feels like maybe Vuc isn’t enjoying his time in Chicago and gave us this opportunity because he loves Orlando and never wanted to leave. 

Anyone else wonder this?

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think the negativity around Suggs has clouded the fact that he's improved a lot over last year. He's averaging more assists, more steals, shooting 7% better from the field and 9% better from 3. His volume from 3 is also up which is big. 

And it needs to be remembered that at the time we drafted him people said stuff like "we'll finally have an all star guard" and we don't even need him to be that now. Franz and Paolo will carry this offense for the next several years. Everyone else on the roster needs to just be 3rd, 4th or 5th options who play defense. 

Jalen Suggs could become an elite version of that player. He is not (so far) on a traditional "lead guard" trajectory. He's shooting 30% on 3s and coughing the ball up at an alarming rate. Entry passes are sometimes a struggle. The Magic are threatening to overtake the Rockets for the league's highest turnover rate, and out-turnovering the Rockets is anaccomplishment.…quote Zach Lowe

As of last night Suggs is right at 30 from 3 …43 from two point land …and leads our team in TO’s per game at 3.5 …his 6 TO’s last night was a big reason the Bulls came back .Never mind the fact Lowe said he’s prone to think the Magic will end up still needing a stud guard …time will tell