Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

GG Jackson is wild man. There's a play in here where he gets completely lost ball watching on defense and makes a ridiculous recovery to spike the shot against the back board. He's the last thing we need as a team and we probably won't be picking high enough to draft him anyway but he's a cool prospect. Top 4 for me I think. (Wemby, Scoot Amen Thompson 1-3). 

So far there are only 2 guards in this draft that really excite me and they're Scoot and Amen Thompson. Every other, non Wemby, prospect that excites me is a wing or forward. 

20 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

So far there are only 2 guards in this draft that really excite me and they're Scoot and Amen Thompson. Every other, non Wemby, prospect that excites me is a wing or forward. 

CT, how is Scoot doing so far?

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

21 points 6 assists on 48% FG and 47% 3P. Looking like a top 2 pick. 

47% on 3's....I can't believe it !!! Do you happen to know the breakdown....catch and shoot, another player assists or he creates his own shot?

I know it’s early in the draft season to stir the pot but how do the people that were scared off by Chet’s injury potential feel about Wemby, who has similar frame concerns and a more extensive injury history already? 

2 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

I know it’s early in the draft season to stir the pot but how do the people that were scared off by Chet’s injury potential feel about Wemby, who has similar frame concerns and a more extensive injury history already? 

We have Bol as our test of durability of stickboys. 0----<--------<

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

47% on 3's....I can't believe it !!! Do you happen to know the breakdown....catch and shoot, another player assists or he creates his own shot?

Nah they don't have that on bballref for the G league.