Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

Given that the college season has kicked off, tell us who you like as potential draft targets here. It looks like we'll potentially have two lottery picks next summer: Our own 1st and the Bulls' 1st.

I'll start... Please WeltHam, draft a legit point guard who can shoot. Love, Soul

• Upvote 1

Soul being the one to start this thread and not me is a sign of my improved restraint as I age lol.

Jett Howard is the most Magic player to ever exist. Michigan. 6'8. Also happens to be a great shooter and the son of his coach Juwan. Snagging him with the Bulls pick seems fun and probably likely to happen given this FOs love of Michigan prospects. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Soul being the one to start this thread and not me is a sign of my incredible restraint as I age lol.

Jett Howard is the most Magic player to ever exist. Michigan. 6'8. Also happens to be a great shooter and the son of his coach Juwan. Snagging him with the Bulls pick seems fun and probably likely to happen given this FOs love of Michigan prospects. 

Haha! Keep the prospects coming! I barely watch college ball until the tourney. 

I haven't really had much chance to dig into guys yet I'm just starting with some highlights from guys I've heard a bit of buzz about:

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I really don't think this team needs two more rookies. Going to be super interesting to see what we do with these picks. 

Evaluate a little more, not a single market move, and then sell the second round one for another future second round one.

2 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Evaluate a little more, not a single market move, and then sell the second round one for another future second round one.

I'm talking about the two firsts.