Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

2 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

This is actually an amazing idea. Works for both teams and nuggets, who are already favorites in the west, likely become an unstoppable force for the next 2 to 3 years unless we don't think Jokic and Durant's games jive well. 

Thanks. Athletes are also aging better and better due to better science. Look at Messi, Tom Brady etc.

Everyone in the West should be trying to get him.

The Blazers could also put a decent package together with Simons and Sharpe

Thoughts on getting Jared Vanderbilt? Lost minutes due to the emergence of Walker Kessler. Probably the best hustle player in the league. Would be a nice undersized 5.

Price seems to be two second rounders

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Thoughts on getting Jared Vanderbilt? Lost minutes due to the emergence of Walker Kessler. Probably the best hustle player in the league. Would be a nice undersized 5.

Price seems to be two second rounders

Mentioned him already. Would do it in a heartbeat. Think he's exactly what we need off the bench. 

• Like 2

As long as they don't want an arm and leg for Vanderbilt. The problem with the Magic is they're loaded with so many pieces they can't part with and the ones they can probably won't fetch much

2 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

i just saw a trae young rumor    anyone else hear this?

what do you think?

I dont like it personally... i think he would really f-up team chemistry

hope its just bs

Not a chance in the world we trade for Trae. Management values long athletes whom can guard multiple positions and have team-first attitudes. 

Trae is literally the antithesis of their ideal. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Not a chance in the world we trade for Trae. Management values long athletes whom can guard multiple positions and have team-first attitudes. 

Trae is literally the antithesis of their ideal. 

I don’t care about his defense, but Trae is way too focused on stats. And his dad also talks a lot about Trae’s stats on twitter which is pretty funny.

He’s a very very talented player, but could be so much better if he played more off ball and became less predictable.

I can forgive lack of talent, but not lack of awareness / team play

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

In other news, if the Lakers get D’Angelo Russell, Malik Beasley and Jared Vanderbilt they’re going to have an awesome team

As a Laker hater I hope that trade happens!  Russell is so bad at winning basketball. Good stats bad player king. No more rings for Lebron and The Lakers please. 

5 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

i just saw a trae young rumor    anyone else hear this?

what do you think?

I dont like it personally... i think he would really f-up team chemistry

hope its just bs

Wait a second.... For who though? If it's for Cole, both 1sts (ours protected) something else like Houstan and Ross it MIGHT work. They already don't work with our chemistry 

We need someone who can score 30 on a whim and none of guys really do it that much