Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

4 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

You could also say they sold him off for $131M

It's a lot less than that since GP2 makes 8mil a season. According to Woj just now it saves them about 37mil in the next two years in tax and then whatever the difference in salary is. 

2 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Another disappointing deadline. In order to compete the rest of the season, we didn't improve the team. 

Say your truth, Weltman lovers

It’s on Par with the way this FO handles assets. We pickup second rounders like they are going out of style and just trade them to another team down the line for future 2nd rounders or cash considerations.

So here's a real question - does Patrick Beverley play a second for us? He's a smart and hard-nosed veteran, albeit a bit of a hot head, but I don't see a place where we have room for him in our rotation? 

5 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

So here's a real question - does Patrick Beverley play a second for us? He's a smart and hard-nosed veteran, albeit a bit of a hot head, but I don't see a place where we have room for him in our rotation? 

Pat Bev is a better PG than Cole with much better D!

Fultz/Suggs/Pat Bev

Harris/Cole/Houston

Frantz/TRoss/Bol

Paolo/JI/Schofield

WCJ/Mo Wagner

I really hope we keep and play Bev. No, I don’t want unwarranted behavior, but I’d love his defensive, veteran presence at the backup point guard position.

• Upvote 1