Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

3 minutes ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

We are probably the only team not getting multiple 2nd rounder in return

I'm more depressed by the other side, in that crazy market where second round picks are flying, we should absolutely be the best team involved! :D

Just now, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Holding breath for that trade with the Raps for FVV or GTJ.

They've improved their C position, I imagine they're staying put in the end.

Mo is an interesting player. Most likely he will join the army of did nothing anywhere else ex-Magic players. However, he still has a chance. He could fit nicely next to AD for 10 minutes a game and provide some resistance another 5-7 minutes when AD is on the Bench.

It is a meme that all Orlando centers go to the Lakers. IMHO this makes Vucevic the greatest Magic Center ever! if he comes back to us and sets all the Magic center records i would be happy.

Shaq and Dwight never really had any love for the Magic after they left. Shaq has had a few kind words in the last 5 years but you could tell he never meant it.

1 minute ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

Getting 5 second rounders for GP II?

I know who I'd rather have and it isn't Bamba. GPII probably doesn't have that value to anybody but the Warriors though, he was kind of a big part of their team that won a ring last season.

Only way i see Toronto trading us one of those two is for Gary and Cole and mostly because they are both under contract for next season. On the Flip side if we get Trent or FVV they would need to be re-signed. Not sure the front office would do that when we can just sign them this offseason.

27 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Hope we keep Pat Bev. He’s a fiery vet who plays with passion and energy. 

Him and Moe Wagner would really get under other teams skins and make them and their fan bases hate playing us. 

I like Moe Wagner. There is a difference in the way Moe and Pat plays. Pat is fiery on and off the court, and we don't want to see dust ups in games on a regular basis. That's not who we are. At least I don't want to see that.