Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

1 minute ago, Phil4Real said:

I don't get the trade yet. Bamba is not in our future plans, but his contract was good, with a non guaranteed 2nd year.

Now we have a 2nd round pick -that we probably won't use- and no back-up center...

Moe Wagner has been the backup center. Bamba has been out of the rotation. 

Glad to see "no hands" Bamba finally gone! Personally I would keep Pat as a veteran and his toughness. especially if we let TRoss go. I'm still hoping to get FVV or GTJ from Toronto. They don't need Bamba since they got Poeltl, but we still have RJ, TRoss, Chuma, and lots of picks available. We might as well trade away all the 2nds we never use.

1 minute ago, Phil4Real said:

I don't get the trade yet. Bamba is not in our future plans, but his contract was good, with a non guaranteed 2nd year.

Now we have a 2nd round pick -that we probably won't use- and no back-up center...

We're in the exact same position we'd be if we kept Bamba (cap space upcoming and a need at backup big) except we got a 2nd and some cash. 

3 minutes ago, argentinaworldchampion said:

why tf would we want beverley? we only need more picks!

Needed someone for salary to match to complete the trade. We don’t want Beverley, he’s gonna get bought out

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

We're in the exact same position we'd be if we kept Bamba (cap space upcoming and a need at backup big) except we got a 2nd and some cash. 

Yeah, actually Beverly will cost us more than Mo Bamba. 

I see Moe Wagner as a 4, not a center. I'm not defending Bamba, i'm just saying he had a friendly contract and now we just have a 2nd round and we almost never use them

I sincerely hope Weltman will be allowed to use all these cash considerations he's brought in in the rebuilding years when we get to the contending years. 

I don't like Beverly at all! Bad attitude. He is a good defender and not good shooter.

Remember last season when Beverly was with the Clippers, he pushed Chris Paul in the back as Paul walked off the court at the end of the game. He also shouted at the oppoenents fans, "Where y'all going?", after the Clippers won a game.

He will be a bad locker room presence. I guess the point is keep the Magic in the media. smh

YGnrhb.gif