Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

But I'm not too worried that report that said we were interested in trading Suggs for FVV didn't even know when he was picked (called him #3 pick). And when have any of our moves made it to the press before they happened? 

C'mon guys! you know that would not happen. Fultz is cheap and we know the team plays better when he plays. If anything happened with FVV it would probably be Cole going back to Toronto because he would be redundant with FVV on a new contract here.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

C'mon guys! you know that would not happen. Fultz is cheap and we know the team plays better when he plays. If anything happened with FVV it would probably be Cole going back to Toronto because he would be redundant with FVV on a new contract here.

Still. FVV apparently wants the max. No thanks. 

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

this is coles best friend 

This is not true. That's just a Magic fan. Cole doesn't follow him on twitter. Took me literally seconds to find a tweet of this guy saying Cole could be out of the rotation if he doesn't play well. 

15 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

This is not true. That's just a Magic fan. Cole doesn't follow him on twitter. Took me literally seconds to find a tweet of this guy saying Cole could be out of the rotation if he doesn't play well. 

Thanks for the clarification and the sleuthing. I think Cole Anthony is playing too well and has embedded himself into the chemistry of this team too much to trade him mid season. If anything, I can see us treating him in the off-season when we can't agree to give him a starting position or a bigger contract that he wants. He's committed right now and I don't think you treat someone midseason who's committed to the team with a big personality like his 

14 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

its a joke CT. Coles best mate is called Bryce though.