Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

1 hour ago, Babir_9 said:

I wish we could get SGA from Thunder. Real superstar and a player who can get us back to playoffs and future contention. I would give up draft picks and players like Suggs, Cole, Carter.

Spoiler alert: we can't. 

29 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Spoiler alert: we can't. 

If only we could though. :( I wonder if The Magic got the number one pick if OKC would?  Would the board consider trading Wemby for SGA?  He would balance the team better than Wemby would.

8 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

If only we could though. :( I wonder if The Magic got the number one pick if OKC would?  Would the board consider trading Wemby for SGA?  He would balance the team better than Wemby would.

Will let you know when and if we get super lucky on May 16......

On 1/14/2023 at 6:14 PM, MagicMan1979 said:

Yes. SGA is a two way superstar 

• Upvote 1

Sixers apparently looking to trade Jaden Springer or Furkan Korkmaz to get under the tax.

Was a fan of Springer pre draft but he's not really had any opportunity in Philly to play, unsure if we'd be interested in another raw guard/wing prospect. 

Korkmaz could fit as a cheap wing shooter if we traded Ross.

We'd have to waive someone or make another move to do either of these though.

I'd personally love to buy low on Springer if we could. 

Rumours the Jazz might sell big at the deadline. Imagine it'll be Malik Beasley, Mike Conley, Kelly Olynyk and Jordan Clarkson and none of those guys move the needle for us long term. If Vanderbilt was available he'd be a great bench player for us but he's young and cheap so doubt they move him.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Rumours the Jazz might sell big at the deadline. Imagine it'll be Malik Beasley, Mike Conley, Kelly Olynyk and Jordan Clarkson and none of those guys move the needle for us long term. If Vanderbilt was available he'd be a great bench player for us but he's young and cheap so doubt they move him.

Also, Ainge alert! :P

52 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Also, Ainge alert! :P

Yeah good old Danny, went from the almost make a trade every year in Boston to ruining the trade market in Utah. 

11 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I’d do Anthony, Ross and Bamba 

for

Conley and Agbaji 

I’d love to get more stability at our backup point guard spot, and these guys are expendable to me. 

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

for

Conley and Agbaji 

I’d love to get more stability at our backup point guard spot, and these guys are expendable to me. 

I liked Agbaji before the draft. I think given the minutes he will become a very serviceable player.

4 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

for

Conley and Agbaji 

That would be a smart trade.