Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Wendell's injury has really shown how much this team lacks rebounding and hustle and defensive effort at the bigs.

Wonder if the Kings would do Bamba for Richuan Holmes? Holmes is barely playing and is a bad fit with Sabonis but he's shown he can be useful previously as a big. Bamba is not the answer for us at backup C but he might find a spot as a stretch 5 in some lineups with Sabonis at the 4 for the Kings. 

I’d take that trade and run before Sacramento realizes how bad Bamba is lol. Holmes knows how to rebound and is a hustler something we are severely lacking right now. 

Yeah I would offer that. He is perfect to play with Paolo. Paolo needs a defensive centre and 3 and D wings. Vassel fits that. I’d prob prefer to add our future pick not Bulls pick. I’d rather two cracks at this draft. 

7 hours ago, harley said:

Yeah I would offer that. He is perfect to play with Paolo. Paolo needs a defensive centre and 3 and D wings. Vassel fits that. I’d prob prefer to add our future pick not Bulls pick. I’d rather two cracks at this draft. 

Bulls pick is top-4 protected.

The Spurs aren't trading Devin Vassell.

If the Spurs offered Malakai Branham and a future top 4 protected pick for Franz what would we say? (spoiler: "absolutely not") That's the type of deal being suggested here. 

• Like 1

Rumours Knicks might move to trade Isaiah Hartenstein because their front office really likes Jericho Sims. Bamba and a second for Hartenstein. Get it done WeltHam. 

11 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Rumours Knicks might move to trade Isaiah Hartenstein because their front office really likes Jericho Sims. Bamba and a second for Hartenstein. Get it done WeltHam. 

I’ll totally be up for it. Hartenstein would likely bring that hustle and toughness in the paint that we need.

I’ll tell you what, I would go even further and do Bamba+Cole for Hartenstein+Reddish, straight up, no need for picks involved. Just needed to wait until December 15th for it to go through.

We can get different young players this year…I believe Moody, Kuminga and Wiseman are available, same as Reddish and Quickley

• Like 1

Cole and Bamba for Hartenstein and Reddiah yes please. Although I reckon quickley is the one we want from New York. Would they do Bamba for Quickley?