Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Wolves_Weds., Nov. 16 @ 7:00 P.M.

7 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Only a few months ago, in the middle of the summer, FO was genius and the forum members that were trying to put things in perspective, were negative bad guys! :P

Hope always springs eternal in the summer.  Been that way for the past 9-10 years.  Best way to keep your sanity is just to tune it out.  

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Totally agree.  Someone like Gravett would be great for this team right now given our PF situation 

Especially if Fultz is close, picking up a true PG on a couple of 10-day contracts would possibly help us a lot. I'm surprised the FO didn't go this route while we were on the 7-game home stand. It would have given us more time/opportunity to work someone in, not having travel days. 

4 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Especially if Fultz is close, picking up a true PG on a couple of 10-day contracts would possibly help us a lot. I'm surprised the FO didn't go this route while we were on the 7-game home stand. It would have given us more time/opportunity to work someone in, not having travel days. 

Sorry. I meant to say PG, not PF, in my post.  Thank you for interpreting it correctly despite my error.