Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Wolves_Weds., Nov. 16 @ 7:00 P.M.

This is the first time this year ive turned off the game in the 2nd Quarter... Its like they dont know how to pass. I cant believe the F******* way we turnover the ball.

• Upvote 1

Why is Admiral Schofield even on our roster? He doesn’t do anything positive on either end of the floor. Just a waste of a 2 way contract, plenty of young guys we could use it on instead of him. 

Yeah, this is really hard to watch. But I'm trying not to be so hard on these guys: they're all we got avalaible.

Blame the FO, they're not letting our actual starters play. 

I'm not really sure about watching the second half though

3 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Yeah, this is really hard to watch. But I'm trying not to be so hard on these guys: they're all we got avalaible.

Blame the FO, they're not letting our actual starters play. 

I'm not really sure about watching the second half though

Oh for sure, can’t blame the players, the defensive issues are all communication related because these guys have never played together. As long as the effort is there I have no gripes on play. But yeah, probably sitting out the 2nd half

27 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Why is Admiral Schofield even on our roster? He doesn’t do anything positive on either end of the floor. Just a waste of a 2 way contract, plenty of young guys we could use it on instead of him. 

Could say the same thing for last 8 years. Our two way use has been horrific. This FO has to go. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh for sure, can’t blame the players, the defensive issues are all communication related because these guys have never played together. As long as the effort is there I have no gripes on play. But yeah, probably sitting out the 2nd half

Why are the Magic slow in getting back on defense after the Wolves grab a defensive rebound?  Our players just jogged back down the court leaving the Wolves wide open for layups.

In my opinion, not hustling back on defense has nothing to do with communication.

Remember how LeBron would sprint down the court and block a shot? 

34 minutes ago, harley said:

Could say the same thing for last 8 years. Our two way use has been horrific. This FO has to go. 

Yup I definitely agree it makes no sense how bad this FO has been with managing our assets. Give me Hassani Gravett over these scrubs he at least knows how to run an offense, he hits the 3, and hustles on both ends of the floor. Not sure why we didn’t bring him back when we are severely lacking in consistent guard play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only a few months ago, in the middle of the summer, FO was genius and the forum members that were trying to put things in perspective, were negative bad guys! :P

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Fire Weltham said:

Yup I definitely agree it makes no sense how bad this FO has been with managing our assets. Give me Hassani Gravett over these scrubs he at least knows how to run an offense, he hits the 3, and hustles on both ends of the floor. Not sure why we didn’t bring him back when we are severely lacking in consistent guard play. 

Totally agree.  Someone like Gravett would be great for this team right now given our PG situation 

• Upvote 1