Sign in to follow this  
Forumreader

Suns vs Magic

We have better ball movement without Paolo, he tends to over dribble and loses his handle quite often. Just things he needs to improve on as the game slows down for him. 

Loving Vince Carter on Baley Sports.

Good shooting  and defense so far. We might have a chance if that goes on... RJ has been great the few minutes he played, again. He deserves more.

So bad we are OBVIOUSLY tanking again avoiding our own players to play. If some of the guys there are out were playing tonight this would be a different game.

14 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

We should win this game. Some of the Suns' key players are out--Chris Paul,  J. Crowder, and C. Johnson

dW1x8P.png

Crowder is out of their rotation and wanting to get traded. They still have Booker, Ayton, and Bridges plenty of offense for them to win this game. I wouldn’t say we should win this game but if we keep the defensive energy up and good ball movement on offense we definitely have a chance. 

I'm watching our team defense and the switches are very much swarming the Suns. A lot of hard shots by the Suns. Obviously they're hurting not having CP3 but something is starting to click with our team defense it feels like. 

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I'm watching our team defense and the switches are very much swarming the Suns. A lot of hard shots by the Suns. Obviously they're hurting not having CP3 but something is starting to click with our team defense it feels like. 

Agreed I think we are finally figuring out how to use our length to our advantage.