Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

Magic vs Rockettes

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

71 points allowed in the first half to Houston. Woof

We can’t defend the 3, are getting out rebounded, and keep turning it over. Yet we are still in this game somehow. If we can pick it up on the defensive end we should win this game.  

3 games in a row, teams shoot lights out, we still don’t adjust, and also turn the ball over 20+ times. Basically brewing a loss every time.

Mosley needs to work on these defensive rotations because they are just atrocious. No effort or desire to win on that side of the ball it’s infuriating.

Mosley is a problem. The defensive effort is pathetic. 24 made 3s and all of them were wide open shots. Also, why are we afraid to use our coaches challenge?! 

I love Paolo, he’s great, he was the right pick, but my optimism is being killed because I don’t trust management to put the right pieces together to actually try to win. Tonight has me frustrated 

Well our super-sized lineup struggles to switch and guard the perimeter. Bol especially struggled tonight guarding the three from my eye ball test. Moreover, I hope Suggs learns a floater soon, as his running back attack of the rim: 1. Doesn’t work, and 2. Is going to lead to more self-inflicted injuries.