Sign in to follow this  
Forumreader

Dubs vs Magic

I didn't watch but been watching highlights and boxscore and stuff this morning. Baffling we won this game honestly. The Warriors absolutely torched us from 3 and we had 5 more turnovers than them. 

For the first time in such a long time getting to the FT line a bunch was the difference for this Magic team (even though we only shot them at 70%). 

Glad to see Suggs bounce back from his rough game. I stand by the statement that it seems improbable he won't be a winning basketball player in his career. Plays too damn hard, has a solid feel for the game. On nights like this when the  jumper is falling you get the feeling that if he can do that consistently he's got at least 1 all star game in his future. 

Chuma Okeke's shooting is the difference between his next contract being for 6mil a season or 16mil a season. Hopefully this game gives him confidence. 

I like Kevon Harris. 

Paolo was 1 assist away from winning me a lot of money :( (I had Magic win + Paolo: over 20.5 points, over 7.5 rebounds, under 1.5 3 pointers and over 3.5 assists)

• Like 1

I love this team. Suggs showed his true potential, Paolo is HIM please never get rid of him this is HIS team, love the culture we are building these guys play together and are having fun out there. Wish Isaac and Fultz were back tomorrow  esp isaac its been 3 seasons...