Sign in to follow this  
Phil4Real

Magic @ Thunder

Suggs is awful. It’s looking pretty clear that we bombed that pick. He can’t do anything? Like a Bull in China shop out there. Seen enough of Mosley, go get Quin Snyder now 

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

The Magic culture of losing and injuries and players missing games with seemingly no end in sight continues .

And now you know why I am 100% anti-tanking

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's the coaching too. Yeah, every team is better with a floor leader, when you have none it falls on the coach. You telling me these guys don't talk about situations like this?

Can't tell the young guys not to jack up 3's and move the ball? I guess Suggs is just another one of these guys who always was the man and can't mentally handle it now that he is not.

You can't tell me he doesn't look exactly like last year. This tells me no real coaching.

There is a reason that Mosley was an assistant for so many years. If he actually knew how to run a team, he would have been a head coach way sooner. SMH. And also it is malfeasance that we have not signed a point guard. This team is ran by clowns, no, that’s too nice. 
Mentally challenged CLOWNS 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Phil4Real said:
7:26 orl.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location= Wendell Carter Jr. makes 26-foot three point jumper (Paolo Banchero assists) ORL 104 OKC 93

That was our last field goal, WCJ 7'26 to go in the 4th. Then a 23-4 run (i had to check because it was too hard to believe)

Dude holy ****. We need to trade for people who can actually play right now. This has been going on for years now 

5 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

I guess suggs aint it? 

Remember how everyone thought Suggs was the prize and Scottie Barnes was the bust. LOL. I knew it before it even happened because of what the internet was saying. Go against the idiots on the internet and you'll come out good most of the time. 

5 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

I guess suggs aint it? 

I'm not ready to give up on him this quickly. They need a veteran presence. Think Hardy Nickerson with the Bucs back in the 1990's. You'll be amazed how talent responds to experience.

Not pissed at Mose either yet. He's being expected to win without a PG and 2 years without his best defender and the greenest team I have ever seen.

He's not going to end up being THE GUY but right now he may as well have to also coach blindfolded too with as many challenges as he has here

1 hour ago, J Roc Baby said:

I'm not ready to give up on him this quickly. They need a veteran presence. Think Hardy Nickerson with the Bucs back in the 1990's. You'll be amazed how talent responds to experience.

Not pissed at Mose either yet. He's being expected to win without a PG and 2 years without his best defender and the greenest team I have ever seen.

He's not going to end up being THE GUY but right now he may as well have to also coach blindfolded too with as many challenges as he has here

Those are very good points.

Do you think Hardy Nickerson can play point guard?