Sign in to follow this  
Phil4Real

Magic @ Thunder

CHET !!! …I saw him in the huddle !!!

SUGGS …Wth ? …down 3 …little over a minute to go …one pass to Suggs and jacks a 3 from 30 feet that was not close …we didn’t really need a 3 at that point …we needed a good possession with a quality shot.

The Magic culture of losing and injuries and players missing games with seemingly no end in sight continues .

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, J Roc Baby said:

Holy **** are you serious? I had to take care of a thing or two and didn't have the closest eye at the end but not one FG? I knew it was bad but not THAT BAD. Holy **** 

7:26 orl.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location= Wendell Carter Jr. makes 26-foot three point jumper (Paolo Banchero assists) ORL 104 OKC 93

That was our last field goal, WCJ 7'26 to go in the 4th. Then a 23-4 run (i had to check because it was too hard to believe)

48 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Harris/Suggs/RJ/Chuma/Bamba

It's probably the dumbest line up ever. And they cost us a 2-14 run. Ouch. 

QFT

Also, Mosley just took two time-outs during the final run and let the same guys play the whole 4th quarter. They were tired. And Suggs really out of rhythm

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Suggs is dreadful offensively. I want him not to be, but he is dreadful. My goodness.

1-9 from 3 tonight …his 44 percent 3 point shooting thus far in the season will take a hit tonight .

Also …check out who’s leading our team in PER so far this season …by a lot …Bol

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/stats/_/name/orl/table/game/sort/PER/dir/desc

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Suggs is dreadful offensively. I want him not to be, but he is dreadful. My goodness.

He’s dreadful offensively on normal possessions, and somehow in crunch time he becomes a thousand times worse

14 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

CHET !!! …I saw him in the huddle !!!

SUGGS …Wth ? …down 3 …little over a minute to go …one pass to Suggs and jacks a 3 from 30 feet that was not close …we didn’t really need a 3 at that point …we needed a good possession with a quality shot.

The Magic culture of losing and injuries and players missing games with seemingly no end in sight continues .

I noticed that too. I looked at the clock and it was a little over 2 minutes and we were down 3 when the jacking 3's started one after another. I was thinking to myself "all we need are 2 pts each time down the court, but there was one 3 pt. attempt after another." smh