Sign in to follow this  
Forumreader

Hornets vs Magic

32 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I feel like this is the lineup we all imagined would be elite on defense and a nightmare on offense, but with Jonathan Isaac rather than Bol Bol. 

With that being said, let’s all temper expectations. Please look at the lineup for the Charlotte hornets. It’s not like we’re beating a playoff team here. 

That’s on Charlotte, not us. Our young players needed a win like this. Paulo at the point is really interesting.

4 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I like to think this one has more to do with Cole not being on the floor more than anything else, but I will admit that I’m a Cole-hater. 

Unfortunately for Cole I would run with this lineup even if he was healthy - Let him run the game with the second unit.

Well we look better than when we started. Not sure if we would have won if it was the nicks or Celtics but a W is a W and I bet it will feel good in that locker room.

only 12 TOs is much better. And Paolo, looks like he will be a 25th scorer, no?

we still need shooters. 

34 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I like to think this one has more to do with Cole not being on the floor more than anything else, but I will admit that I’m a Cole-hater. 

Better ball movement--at least for tonight. No "hero ball" mentality.

Man, it looks like we have caught lightning in a bottle with BolBol. We actually got cash off Boston for taking him lol

Im just so happy we have Paolo. Not sure how I would go  if he was doing this in Houston!! 

I was out so didn't watch the game. Congrats Magic on the first win! Looks like we got close the the Meme Team tonight, lol go tall boys!

I'm telling you, comparing our youngsters to the other 4 bottom teams(OKC,Houston,Rockets,Detroit), i think our players have a better chance to develop into two way players. Meaning offense and defense. 

We all have a long way to go but i like our chances. Rockets have some nifty scorers but who is gonna play defense? Same with Detroit and i think OKC has a better chance then the other two. I feel our players have more two way potential. 

GO MAGIC!

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I might actually have to walk back my Bol Bol indifference at this point. 

Me too. Still a weird player, but has something that...