Forumreader

Cavs vs Magic

Thanks for making the thread, Forumreader.

Watching this game, Paolo and Wagner continue to impress. The team is playing great defense in this final quarter, but bad shots and turnovers (mostly not with Wagner or Paolo with the ball in their hands) are killing us on the offensive end. 

• Upvote 1

You can tell Banchero really wants this win and can't help but watch when Cole or Bol Bol try to play offensive hero rather than give him the ball.

I'm very confident that Banchero will become a player whom demands the ball in late game situations. Cole still wants to be a hero and it's annoying when Paolo is so efficient with the ball in his hands. 

This flopping by the Cavs is incredibly annoying. They've had 3 clear flops they've gotten calls on in the last 6 minutes of the game. I didn't come to watch European soccer...

Another frustrating game to watch. Banchero was great again and Franz had some really good passages, but the team doesn't move the ball at all and everybody is taking bad shots all over the court. 

Cleveland is also really good at defense and Allen tonight was a force, I don't want to know how many offensive rebounds he had

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Another frustrating game to watch. Banchero was great again and Franz had some really good passages, but the team doesn't move the ball at all and everybody is taking bad shots all over the court. 

Cleveland is also really good at defense and Allen tonight was a force, I don't want to know how many offensive rebounds he had

This.  We are dead last in the league in assists.  6-24 from 3 point range tonight.  

Even teams with established stars move the ball to win.  We don’t. 

• Like 1

We really need better guards and better shooting. Both are embarrassingly bad. I think Cole could be a decent sixth man. However, he’s still addicted to hero ball and his defense is dreadful. He lets guys blow by him. Meanwhile, TRoss is what he is… a streaky offensive spark. Additionally, waiting on Fultz and Suggs is not the answer. Both are limited and consistently hurt. For the sake of the team and fanbase, I hope we trade for a point guard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2