Sign in to follow this  
Phil4Real

Magic @ Knicks 0ct 24

With Fultz being our only true PG and his injury history, we need to trade some combination of Bamba, JI, and picks to get the best PG we can get. Or we could just dump Mo for a 2nd and sign one of these guys;

We need some 3 point shooting. My goodness this team’s shooting is terrible. 

also, Franz needs to be the offense initiator more. He does a great job of driving and getting guys open look consistent. Ball movement is better with him. 

Cole is looking to shoot in his hometown every time he touches the ball. Every. Time. I would be maddened if I was his teammate.

And Bol Bol is playing out of his mind right now. 

We won't have a defense until players gel and possibly a roster change. Ross and Cole getting major minutes along with Wagner and Banchero probably being a year away from developing into good defenders if they have it in them. Chuma is simply not above average at anything if he can't shoot. He has below average size, length and athleticism. Bamba still doesn't have the feel for the game, same with RJ. If every single Magic player was healthy only JI,Suggs,Futlz,WCJ and Harris project as above average defenders. Only one of them is playing.

Just have to keep Paolo in the rookie of the year race and keep developing Wagner,Cole,Bol and WCJ until the other guys get back.

Guys are getting better offensively, if they start shooting 3's look out. Bol is so much fun, Paolo getting to line like a star. Cole is crafty.