Sign in to follow this  
Stinger24

Celtics @ Magic

Cole missing his two FTs and that dunk really hurt us. Still I see a lot of improvement compared to last year. We just need to learn how to win.

• Like 1

Hard to judge this Magic team with all the individual talent sitting on the bench in street clothes …it’s like a broken record though with the losses …and I understand why but it still pisses me off and we’re like the only arena in the NBA where you can hear loud chanting for the opponent .

Still waiting for Fultz to get his butt off the bench so we can have a real PG participating 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

I’m totally with you about the lack of transparency.  Been complaining about it a long time. 

I’m gonna call again first of next week …and the rest of you should too …407-916-2949 …here’s the number …even my ticket rep saying it makes it tough on them selling with all the mystery with player participation 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

We lost well tonight if you’re in to that sort of thing

This is the closest game the Celtics played, and the other 2 were where they smacked 2 East playoff teams..

I was there tonight. That 3-2 defense didn’t fair too well, and we absolutely can not play man when they are shooting lights out from 3. Every time we scored they scored faster. We looked tired in the 4th, and many times it was just iso and if we made it we were lucky.

Bol and Bamba looked lost on defense, at least Bol can block 4 shots. Bamba is a waste of space, and no team is going to trade more than a cheeseburger for him.

We really miss our guards.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, O_SteveO said:

This is the closest game the Celtics played, and the other 2 were where they smacked 2 East playoff teams..

Yeah but we also lost to Detroit.  Right now we’re playing well enough to not get blown out but not well enough to win.  Apparently we’re playing to the level of the competition.