Sign in to follow this  
Stinger24

Celtics @ Magic

7 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

fultz still has a boot on :(

Yeah, and Moseley said there’s no timetable on his return. At this point circle November 3rd on the calendar. Start of a 7 game home stand. If Isaac and Fultz aren’t back by then, I’m gonna be convinced that we’re going for the tank again. Also, I love Markelle, but his contract is unguaranteed after this year. We can cut bait for a marginal price, and if he can’t get his ass back on the court and play at least 2/3 of the games, we should….

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, and Moseley said there’s no timetable on his return. At this point circle November 3rd on the calendar. Start of a 7 game home stand. If Isaac and Fultz aren’t back by then, I’m gonna be convinced that we’re going for the tank again. Also, I love Markelle, but his contract is unguaranteed after this year. We can cut bait for a marginal price, and if he can’t get his ass back on the court and play at least 2/3 of the games, we should….

Writing off yet another season as early as November?

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Writing off yet another season as early as November?

I just don’t trust management, at least when it comes to Fultz and Isaac. I’m not saying write off the season and full on tank, but you gotta question the level we’re trying to compete at least when you cryptically hold out players and never provide any legitimate updates on their status.

23 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I just don’t trust management, at least when it comes to Fultz and Isaac. I’m not saying write off the season and full on tank, but you gotta question the level we’re trying to compete at least when you cryptically hold out players and never provide any legitimate updates on their status.

I’m totally with you about the lack of transparency.  Been complaining about it a long time.