Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Rookie Watch

Individual achievements are great.  Ultimately we need to see it translate into a winning basketball team.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Individual achievements are great.  Ultimately we need to see it translate into a winning basketball team.  

I think we are on the right path finally.

The only rookies in history to match his numbers:

Luka

Blake Griffin

Jordan

Bird

Sidney Wicks

Kareem

Oscar Robertson

Elgin Baylor

That's great company for sure, but I believe the point that JJZFL was another one, and I usually agree with him.

Paolo said the right things in an interview after the season. Now he needs to back them up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

That's great company for sure, but I believe the point that JJZFL was another one, and I usually agree with him.

Paolo said the right things in an interview after the season. Now he needs to back them up.

Just trying to be positive. It’s nice to have a Magic Player win rookie of the year and put up a historically great rookie numbers on par with Hall of Famers. Not much more he could do his rookie year. He definitely backed up being the number one pick and we won twelve more games. GO MAGIC!

18 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Just trying to be positive. It’s nice to have a Magic Player win rookie of the year and put up a historically great rookie numbers on par with Hall of Famers. Not much more he could do his rookie year. He definitely backed up being the number one pick and we won twelve more games. GO MAGIC!

If we had Fultz to start the season IMO we would have made the playoffs. Looking forward to next season with a healthy team and some new shooters. GO MAGIC!!!

23 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

The only rookies in history to match his numbers:

Luka

Blake Griffin

Jordan

Bird

Sidney Wicks

Kareem

Oscar Robertson

Elgin Baylor

I believe all of them are (not sure about wicks, to lazy to go look it up) or will be hall of famers - maybe griffin wont make it, but i bet by the last time he's on the ballot they will vote him in.