Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Rookie Watch

15 hours ago, hootie249 said:

If the Magic won the first pick in the lotto would you trade it for Sharpe? Honestly, great posting, amazing videos. So would you?

I would trade both our 1sts outside the top 2 for Sharpe. I think he will be a future superstar!

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

This didn't happen. It's actually nonsense. 

This isn't the bet statement I saw this morning that you made …this is another one lol …not a secret CT about there being pages and pages of you debating anybody against or voicing opposition to drafting Chet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

This isn't the bet statement I saw this morning that you made …this is another one lol …not a secret CT about there being pages and pages of you debating anybody against or voicing opposition to drafting Chet.

At no point have I denied wanting to draft Chet. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

At no point have I denied wanting to draft Chet. 

I wanted Jabari or trade down and get Shaedon. I am happy to say I was wrong. Paolo would be my pick now. How bout you CT? Or BJ?  

Let’s all deal with the present. What’s past is over. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I wanted Jabari or trade down and get Shaedon. I am happy to say I was wrong. Paolo would be my pick now. How bout you CT? Or BJ?  

Let’s all deal with the present. What’s past is over. 

I said like 9 months ago I don't give a ***** about Chet because we clearly picked the right guy and after every draft cycle I just move on (example: I was a huge Giddey fan in that draft, but when we didn't draft him i didn't continue to be a Giddey fan because I'm an Orlando Magic fan not a player fan)

It's not me bringing this up. It's not me fawning after someone we didn't draft all season and getting super defensive that there are people who have the gall to say anything about him that's not overwhelmingly positive. (For real all I said was I wouldn't trade Victor *****ing Wembanyama for him, something which no NBA exec would do either).

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I said like 9 months ago I don't give a ***** about Chet because we clearly picked the right guy and after every draft cycle I just move on (example: I was a huge Giddey fan in that draft, but when we didn't draft him i didn't continue to be a Giddey fan because I'm an Orlando Magic fan not a player fan)

It's not me bringing this up. It's not me fawning after someone we didn't draft all season and getting super defensive that there are people who have the gall to say anything about him that's not overwhelmingly positive. (For real all I said was I wouldn't trade Victor *****ing Wembanyama for him, something which no NBA exec would do either).

Dude chill. I just asked who would you draft now, knowing what we know NOW. Geez. 

• Upvote 1

Kid is coming on …26 last night …he’s in line to get a lot of minutes last few games …Portland tanking …they are actively pulling for the Magic to keep winning lol 

Right now, through 60 games, the 20-year-old Banchero is averaging 20.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists. The only rookies in NBA history who averaged 20-plus points, six-plus rebounds and three-plus assists were Jordan, Walter Davis, Blake Griffin, Larry Bird, and Luka Doncic. 

I think he is good True Blue Nation….

• Upvote 1

Kid came straight from AAU …no college, no NBA summer league, nada …Paolo got ROTY no question …but Portland fans and me think how this class will be judged will be different in the future …and yes I can like both players and I do …the 6 teams that passed on Sharpe in the draft …could come back to bite’em in the you know what .

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Kid came straight from AAU …no college, no NBA summer league, nada …Paolo got ROTY no question …but Portland fans and me think how this class will be judged will be different in the future …and yes I can like both players and I do …the 6 teams that passed on Sharpe in the draft …could come back to bite’em in the you know what .

If you are truly a Magic fan why do you keep posting this stuff about Sharpe?  What the f*** is the point of all of this? I really don’t understand what you are trying to prove. There are many many many drafts where the guy we drafted was outshined by other players drafted later. But you keep harping on this one where we actually got a good possibly great player. Please for the love of all good things, leave it be and just drive your family and friends nuts with this crap. 

• Upvote 4