Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2022-2023 Official Game Thread - Magic at Pistons - Wed. Oct. 19 @ 7:00 PM

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Get up, it’s game day! Should be a real exciting season!

And that’s my benchmark.  If we’re still excited about watching the games at the start of the New Year, it’s a success.  If we’re focused on the draft at that point, it’s a flop.  

51 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

And that’s my benchmark.  If we’re still excited about watching the games at the start of the New Year, it’s a success.  If we’re focused on the draft at that point, it’s a flop.  

I will be posting a draft thread as soon as the college season gets into full swing. I'm putting it out there now that my excitement and hope for the Magic has no baring on this. I just love the draft.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

I will be posting a draft thread as soon as the college season gets into full swing. I'm putting it out there now that my excitement and hope for the Magic has no baring on this. I just love the draft.

It’s fine to discuss the draft.  My point is that if that’s the main focus of our discussions at the start of 2023, that means we’ve written off another season already.  That would not indicate a successful year for the Magic from my standpoint. 

30 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

It’s fine to discuss the draft.  My point is that if that’s the main focus of our discussions at the start of 2023, that means we’ve written off another season already.  That would not indicate a successful year for the Magic from my standpoint. 

Agreed.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Franz/Houstan/Bol/WCJ/Bamba lineup in an actual game that matters?!?!

were we just saving this so that no one saw it coming in preseason?? If this kind of lineup works, it could be a problem for the rest of the league. Wow.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Franz/Houstan/Bol/WCJ/Bamba lineup in an actual game that matters?!?!

This lineup makes no sense to me and it hasn’t worked well.