Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2022-2023 Official Game Thread - Magic at Pistons - Wed. Oct. 19 @ 7:00 PM

Disappointing, but I liked their fight. Stop me if you’ve heard this before: we need Fultz back asap lmao. Paolo is already a beast. 

Well at least we were competitive and trying to win …albeit the results like most of last season …it’s just one game …but man my mind just goes crazy imagining what this team will look like when Fultz and Isaac return …all the friggin layups the Pistons we’re getting and making at the rim …was talking to my son we need our shot blockers out there 

Was Kevon Harris not available tonight? I just wonder why we didn't play Hampton in the first half or K Harris at all.  Again, we really need a decent backup PG. I just don't get why we still have Schofield on a 2-Way instead of a PG. We already know that Fultz is our only true point, and both Anthony and Suggs are combos who missed a lot of time last year as well. 

Losing sucks, but the game has me very encouraged and excited for the season. 

Like many have said, having a legitimate PG (Fultz and Cole to a lesser) will make a massive difference. 

Specially it will take less pressure off Franz and allow for him to cut off ball more which he is great at. 

Kind of a heartbreaking loss tonight, uh? 

I can't believe we can't catch a break with the injuries... Anyone knows for certain what happened with Cole tonight?

There are some bright spots to get hype, but I want to win a little bit this season and I don't get what's the point with some of the line-ups we saw tonight. 

I hope that Mosley also wants to win more than 22 games this season.

19 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Kind of a heartbreaking loss tonight, uh? 

I can't believe we can't catch a break with the injuries... Anyone knows for certain what happened with Cole tonight?

There are some bright spots to get hype, but I want to win a little bit this season and I don't get what's the point with some of the line-ups we saw tonight. 

I hope that Mosley also wants to win more than 22 games this season.

Cole is sick, nothing long term