Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2022-2023 Official Game Thread - Magic at Pistons - Wed. Oct. 19 @ 7:00 PM

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Why didn’t we bring Hampton in in the second quarter when we had no PG and Detroit whittled our lead down ?

I actually forgot he was sitting over there 

Debatable that he’s a PG

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Debatable that he’s a PG

You know I’m not a Hampton fan …but when Suggs went out in the 2nd quarter you saw what happened …he’s actually given us a little spark …and it hasn’t been turnover city like we saw earlier 

6 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

You know I’m not a Hampton fan …but when Suggs went out in the 2nd quarter you saw what happened …he’s actually given us a little spark …and it hasn’t been turnover city like we saw earlier 

True

Giving up 74 in quarters 2 & 3 will be the main reason if we lose.  

6 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I'm not a Hampton fan either, but Mosley does some weird rotations - F Wagner/Houstan/Bol/Carter/Bamba is not a line-up that we need to see again. Just not enough on-ball ability there. 

Close game but likely a loss. Good that it was competitive but we do need to remember that Detroit is one of the worst teams in the league and also predicted to only win about 25 games this season.  Of course we also had no point guards tonight.