Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

Brought up in another thread and I thought I'd circle around here: 

Is Jalen or Cole the long-term back-up PG/SG for the Magic and most are choosing Cole. I think we're giving up on Jalen a little too early. The guy is smart, hard-working, and athletic. Mr. Football and Mr. Basketball... you don't give up on guys like that in Season 2 at 20 years old...

I think Suggs just has to find his identity (lock-down defender who becomes a good decision maker who can knock down open jumpers) and have confidence in that. I feel like right now he doesn't know his role and is losing his confidence.

Suggs is going to figure it out. Cole seems like the odd man out simply because we have to extend him next year. He is gonna try to  get to a team as a starter. Not the reality i love about the current NBA but the players have all the power. Already there has been a little out in public but after this year ends i bet Cole does everything to get moved. Honestly all of our players are so inconsistent. Coaching, injuries whatever it is the fact that Cole is tiny guard who can't really play defense it would not be a loss if he is gone. He would have to be filling up the basket to make a difference.

Maxey was the guy we should have picked but at least we made up for it next draft. Should have traded Aaron Gordon to the freaking Suns that year like i suggested. Could have had Haliburton or Vassell. Honestly most of the guys this forum likes turn out pretty good. 

I think the harsh reality is that the answer to the Suggs or Cole debate could very well be neither. To this point in his career, Suggs is one of the worst offensive players I’ve ever seen grace an NBA court.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think the harsh reality is that the answer to the Suggs or Cole debate could very well be neither. To this point in his career, Suggs is one of the worst offensive players I’ve ever seen grace an NBA court.

Laughing so hard right now I’m crying lol …why don’t u tell us how u really feel lol lol

We definitely been looking out of the same goggles this year …dude plays “SHOOTING” guard but is shooting a team worst 25 percent …and that’s after last years low 20’s percent …his minutes are decreasing as we speak …guess we’ll see