Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I'll never forgive Weltman if we don't resign Mo Wagner in the summer. It's such an easy win. His brother is a superstar. He brings immaculate vibes. He's a solid bench big. Give him a 3 year deal and let's move on.

• Upvote 8

Ran out of up votes CT

when i get them back i shall return to the post about Mo Wag and giving him a 3 year contract.

Wholeheartedly AGREE!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Ran out of up votes CT

when i get them back i shall return to the post about Mo Wag and giving him a 3 year contract.

Wholeheartedly AGREE!

I put one in for you

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Ran out of up votes CT

Wholeheartedly AGREE!

I got your back. I up voted the post and then down voted it. Just so I could like it again. 

I've had more time to think and the Magic are yea close to breaking out. It's time to trim anything and everything but the bear essentials from the team and rebuild the bench from scratch. Acquire as many picks as humanly possible and any guys looking to sink their teeth into a backup role that'll nail us 12 points a night and play smart.

I really don't want to part with Cole but my Lord he does wonders with his game shortened. Mose needs to either convince him to come off the bench or we find a suitable trade destination and see what we can get 

41 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

The LAST re-build of this team will hopefully be when JI takes the court and is fully integrated into the "system" during the last 30 games of this season and next season's training camp / pre-season games.

With some trades between the trade deadline and summertime, 2 lottery first round picks and free agents signees, this team should be ready next year to be at least a top 6 contender....and beyond next year a top 2 to 4 !!!!

At some point we can analyze how we'd match up against the Celtics, Bucks, Sixers, Nets and Cavs to better predict how much fun it's going to be to be a contender.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Albert Lergier said:

The LAST re-build of this team will hopefully be when JI takes the court and is fully integrated into the "system" during the last 30 games of this season and next season's training camp / pre-season games.

With some trades between the trade deadline and summertime, 2 lottery first round picks and free agents signees, this team should be ready next year to be at least a top 6 contender....and beyond next year a top 2 to 4 !!!!

At some point we can analyze how we'd match up against the Celtics, Bucks, Sixers, Nets and Cavs to better predict how much fun it's going to be to be a contender.

champions 2024!!

JI feels like, if he comes back to 90% of who he was athletically, is the perfect compliment to Paolo and Wagner in terms of being a defensive stopper who can shut down the other team's star player, getting offensive/defensive rebounds, and knocking down jumpers made through someone else's offense. 

At least that's what I'm choosing to hope he looks like next to the other guys. 

• Like 1