Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

3 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Bamba will play some, need to keep his motivation as high as possible and his trade value too.

It's almost sure, that the FO is going to try to trade him and get a 1st in 2027 to continue to re-load the team with young talent thru the draft....we have 2 firsts in 2023 and 2 more in 2025. It makes a lot of sense to have 2 firsts in 2027.

No it doesn't.  Not unless you think we'll still be in rebuilding mode in 2027

10 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

No it doesn't.  Not unless you think we'll still be in rebuilding mode in 2027

Agreed, hopefully by 2027 we aren’t rebuilding. That doesn’t seem realistic to me. 

51 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Agreed, hopefully by 2027 we aren’t rebuilding. That doesn’t seem realistic to me. 

By 2027 we will have 1 or 2 championships!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was looking through the NBA rosters for a two guard that would fit this team and there aren't that many options. Let's hope Suggs can find a shot.

On an unrelated topic Jeff Green, Serge Ibaka and Bismac Biyambo are all still in the league.

1 hour ago, Spaceman said:

I was looking through the NBA rosters for a two guard that would fit this team and there aren't that many options. Let's hope Suggs can find a shot.

On an unrelated topic Jeff Green, Serge Ibaka and Bismac Biyambo are all still in the league.

How about this guy ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Spaceman said:

His name is Franz Wagner

If Jalen Suggs can shoot he's legitimately the perfect 2 guard for this team. Great defense, his best offense comes off-ball attacking a titled defense, good passer and ball mover. If he's a 36% shooter from 3 on good volume he's perfect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

He's not available.

Also we have no idea how good he'll be yet.

Well my money's on him being better than your guy Chet …posted earlier a writer already has him earmarked as being the best player in this draft …but you’re right.

And if he does turn out the best you don’t have to leave the Forum lol …that was a joke …but my original wager shows the confidence I have in him reaching his potential.

• Like 1

Sharpe and Ivey might end up being stars but Ben Mathurin was the guard i wanted on the Magic. Alas, we only had one pick. It will be years before we see who is better. 

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Sharpe and Ivey might end up being stars but Ben Mathurin was the guard i wanted on the Magic. Alas, we only had one pick. It will be years before we see who is better. 

His stat line was impressive last night.