Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

This forum is an incredibly tiny part of Magic fans. Forums in general are a dead medium. It's a miracle this place still exists at all so don't be surprised when it goes through quite periods like for example in December with the Magic on a losing streak. 

Thanks captain obvious. Do you happen to work for them?  Put your Pom poms drown for a minute. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Fire Weltham said:

In other news JI is being assigned to Lakeland for practice purposes. Hopefully this means we see him playing early next year. 

If he isn't going to play with them... what's the point on training only? Why he couldn't train with all the other rotation guys? Weird things happening.

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

If he isn't going to play with them... what's the point on training only? Why he couldn't train with all the other rotation guys? Weird things happening.

Because he won’t get as much practice time while the team is on road trips. I think he should play some games as well and maybe he will after a few practices. 

I’ve been saying this all summer and into this fall …Magic loaded with bigs …I’m not gonna say ‘when’ Issac comes back but ‘if’ he does good luck with trying to get PT for lots of bigs that are deserving .

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I’ve been saying this all summer and into this fall …Magic loaded with bigs …I’m not gonna say ‘when’ Issac comes back but ‘if’ he does good luck with trying to get PT for lots of bigs that are deserving .

If Isaac comes back healthy? And that’s a ginormous IF. He is better than Bol, Both MO’s and Carter and a better two way player than Paolo. Yeah I said it. 

it’s highly unlikely he comes back 100% though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If Isaac comes back healthy? And that’s a ginormous IF. He is better than Bol, Both MO’s and Carter and a better two way player than Paolo. Yeah I said it. 

it’s highly unlikely he comes back 100% though. 

Good call Fan …Issac last year playing eFG percentage was .518 …I had no idea .

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/i/isaacjo01.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/banchpa01.html

59 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Good call Fan …Issac last year playing eFG percentage was .518 …I had no idea .

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/i/isaacjo01.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/banchpa01.html

The 2.3 blocks and 1.8 steals per game is what truly stands out for me. We need that defensive tenacity/presence on the floor especially with how bad we have been playing on the defensive end this year. Can he ever get back to that type of production is the biggest question. 

I am praying for JI to come back as or near his ability pre injury. Bamba is just a guy who was really tall. He has filled out but he still get pushed around. He does have a good stroke so i feel like he plays like a 2 guard... perhaps a team that can use a 7' shooter and not a paint presence could get the best out of him. Sometimes id actually rather have him shooting threes then T Ross.

• Like 1

My only comment on Isaac is that the player that he was 2.5 years ago last time he played an NBA game means nothing. He’s got more to prove than anybody on the team and his minutes need to be earned back.

• Upvote 2

I can’t believe Suggs has been so injury prone (and inconsistent) as a pro. I didn’t see that coming. One day we’ll have a guard who can shoot, pass and stay healthy ❤️.

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS 

MAGIC Vs Clippers 

Wednesday, December 7 at 7:00 P.M., EST
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Bally Sports FL

dX4RmJ.png

****I HAVE POSTED A GAME THREAD STARTER IF INTERESTED***

•  
  • Like 1