Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

I've been surprised how good Bol Bol has been.  Lol.  Really surprised with Houstan as well, I knew he was a good shooter bur he looks like a good basketball player.   If we can get Issac and Fultz back this team is loaded.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flgatorsandmagic said:

I've been surprised how good Bol Bol has been.  Lol.  Really surprised with Houstan as well, I knew he was a good shooter bur he looks like a good basketball player.   If we can get Issac and Fultz back this team is loaded.  

Houstan Or Houstleman ???? The kid hustles.

The team continues to add pieces and I'd venture to say that we're one of the deepest teams in the league !!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zollman said:

Good post !!! 

This or better is what our frontcourt is capable of doing game after game, after game  !!!

We need to follow this and check out how they compare against the whole league.

14 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

When fully healthy I think we are looking at:

Fultz/ Cole 

Suggs/Harris 

Franz/Ross 

Palo/ JI 

WCJ/Bamba 

Bamba? No...he will be seating at the end of the bench....it just happened last night. Bol has a much better overall game than Bamba....it just happened last night.

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Keeping an eye on Cam Reddish as a reclamation project

Quickley and Reddish for Mo Bamba (when he comes available in January for Trade) would be a good option

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Bamba? No...he will be seating at the end of the bench....it just happened last night. Bol has a much better overall game than Bamba....it just happened last night.

1) I don’t believe Bol can stay healthy

2) I don’t believe Bol can play the 5

3) I don’t believe Bol’s overall offense is impactful as Bamba’s 3 point shooting. 

5 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Also, Bol played the 4. When Bamba didn’t play in the second half those minutes went to M. Wagner. 

46 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Also, Bol played the 4. When Bamba didn’t play in the second half those minutes went to M. Wagner. 

Bamba will play some, need to keep his motivation as high as possible and his trade value too.

It's almost sure, that the FO is going to try to trade him and get a 1st in 2027 to continue to re-load the team with young talent thru the draft....we have 2 firsts in 2023 and 2 more in 2025. It makes a lot of sense to have 2 firsts in 2027.