Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Yeah it wasn’t clear whether he injured it playing, or stubbed it at home (how often does that happen to a professional athlete causing a fracture?) or something else.   And I don’t think the Magic actually put out any information.  We’ll see when the “any day” happens; the Magics lack of transparency in this stuff makes me extremely skeptical.  It seems like our players in general come back from injury very slowly, even leaving out Isaac who is obviously an outlier.  

I thought i read that he said it was injured at home as he was walking barefoot. Now all the articles say he injured it at a preseason practice.

32 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I thought i read that he said it was injured at home as he was walking barefoot. Now all the articles say he injured it at a preseason practice.

That’s what I mean.  We don’t actually get a factual report from the Magic.  

So has Mosley just decided that Banchero isn't a scoring option anymore? A 0 point 1st quarter? Best player on the team is being completely taken out of the gameplan.

I see bol in the game... 

First i cant believe that when they call a timeout after 2 blatantly open 3's, that the coach doesnt say to them "What the F*** are you guys doing. Didnt i say to not to Let Klay get F****** open?? " 

I cant believe how many open 3's our team keeps allowing.

This team is unbelievable lol. I stopped following on the app when it was 73-57, and they’re down 2 heading into the 4th. They’ll probably either lose close or get toasted