Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

NBA APP TO STREAM ALL LNB GAMES WITH TOP DRAFT PROSPECT VICTOR WEMBANYAMA FOR FREE

This season, all Boulogne-Levallois Metropolitans 92 games – featuring French star and top 2023 NBA Draft prospect Victor Wembanyama – will be available for free on the new NBA App throughout the 2022-23 LNB Betclic ELITE regular season and playoffs. The live streams will debut on Saturday, Oct. 29, when the Metropolitans 92 play JL Bourg Basket at 2 p.m. ET.

On 10/28/2022 at 7:03 PM, Soul Bro said:

Hmmm… It must be bad or else some team like Orlando would have given at least a second for him.

Yeah, it’s not good. Sounds like he’s exposed himself to several women. Kids probably done 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, it’s not good. Sounds like he’s exposed himself to several women. Kids probably done 

I can’t wrap my head around things like this when they happen, given the opportunity to make life changing money for everyone he will ever love and just throws it away. 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

That is pretty shocking.  I did nods this pick but sheesh.  I didn't know the sheer capabilities Banchero had. This is what we dreamed aaron gordon could do become.  We didn't plan on him doing it in his first 5 games! He''s already more valuable then ben simmons!  He should make the Allstars team at this point. I'll vote him as I've seen the thread on realgm.  This is the best pick the magiv have made since shaq.  Way better than dwight 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Surprised to see us not picking up Hampton’s option. Last year he looked like a total scrub but now he looks like a competent guard. Took a big step forward 

I agree. But Magic, it’s kinda our Way. Dumb. Lol

Just going by the last game and not watching it(i was working), he took 10 shots. He made 5 of 10 and had 9 rebounds. He is a 10 million dollar slightly undersize center. That's all he needs to do. It falls more on the team to use him according to his game. When we get healthy and have a more complete team he is fine. He needs to be better on the defensive end and more consistent. Part of that is the team using him on the block and keeping him there. 

• Like 1