Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think we’re treating this game like our season finale. Last home game, chance to finish above .500 at home for the first time in forever. Let’s run Cleveland’s backups out of the building and then have all of our important pieces stay home for the last road trip of the season

I hope you are right and I'm wrong. I love my Magic. They are what keeps me going, and my faith, of course.

GO MAGIC!

5 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think we’re treating this game like our season finale. Last home game, chance to finish above .500 at home for the first time in forever. Let’s run Cleveland’s backups out of the building and then have all of our important pieces stay home for the last road trip of the season

Thats what i  would do     but i just tuned in and it seems as if Markelle is not playing?

both the pacers and wizards have one should win game  unless they blatantly tank    which should put us in 6th

but who knows, maybe our bench unit will beat the nets lol (doubtful, they are in a must win situation)

4 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

both the pacers and wizards have one should win game  unless they blatantly tank    which should put us in 6th

but who knows, maybe our bench unit will beat the nets lol (doubtful, they are in a must win situation)

Yeah, Indy gets Detroit and Washington gets Houston. We got Brooklyn and Miami who are both still fighting to stay out of the play-in. Worst case is we wind up in a tie for 6 at this point IMO. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Detroit beat Indy, they’ve already got last clinched so another win doesn’t matter to them.

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS  (Back to Back)
 MAGIC AT NETS 
~FRIDAY NIGHT~

Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY
Friday, April 7th at 7:30 P.M. EST
TV:  Bally Sports FL

36kKCb.png

BE THERE. Don't Leave Us Hanging!  :)
I have prepared and posted a game thread opener for tonight's game if interested.

Still can’t believe teams with “stars” like Lillard and Beal are as bad as they are. Grateful we’re where we are in the rebuilding process. Excited about next season.

Memphis waived Kennedy Chandler. Weird. He shot the ball pretty well in college wonder what kind of interest he'll get? There'd probably be worse ways to use a 2 way next season. (In before it comes out he did something horrible)

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Memphis waived Kennedy Chandler. Weird. He shot the ball pretty well in college wonder what kind of interest he'll get? There'd probably be worse ways to use a 2 way next season. (In before it comes out he did something horrible)

Seems like it was just a numbers game. Lost their C for the post season so signed on of their two way guys to a contract to replace him

• Like 1

sGESyh.png      HEADS UP - MAGIC FANS!
(Early Game)
~SUNDAY AFTERNOON~
MAGIC AT HEAT
Kaseya Center - Miami, FL
Sunday, April 9th at 1:00 P.M. Est
TV:  Bally Sports FL

GSQU2F.png

I KNOW IT'S A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY, SO I UNDERSTAND  :)
I have prepared a game thread starter that I have posted for the game--if interested. 

I'm sorry to say this, but no one is playing anyway. I suppose the coaches will probably have to suit up. Well, at least Cole and Suggs are not on the list for missing in action. /Just Kidding