Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Cole at best is just Jameer. Fire him into the sun. I have no loyalty to him or Harris with his 3 point %. Get a drop dead shooter at the 2 or a guy who is so good at breaking the defense down you leave everyone else open. Our guys will respond. 

This summer it's on.

The Jameer disrespect is out of control in this post 

• Upvote 4

I’ve always felt it’s not about the individual stats as much as helping the team win.  Last night Paulo carried the team to a win at a crucial point in the game even though the other team prevented him from getting to the basket.  I don’t know if I’ve seen that from him before, but it was impressive.  

25 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I’ve always felt it’s not about the individual stats as much as helping the team win.  Last night Paulo carried the team to a win at a crucial point in the game even though the other team prevented him from getting to the basket.  I don’t know if I’ve seen that from him before, but it was impressive.  

Against The Clippers he scored 10 points in overtime in a huge come from behind win that started our winning streak. 

49 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

The number of rookies who enter the league and have an impact on their team winning is very very small in the modern era. Some of the best players in the league, some of the best players of all time, didn't dramatically affect their teams records as rookies. 

I would argue we have three guys who legitimately serve as “go-to” guys in crunch time: Fultz, Franz and Paulo. What a gift. All of them are better in crunch time than the previous crew of Evan, AG and Vooch.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I would argue we have three guys who legitimately serve as “go-to” guys in crunch time: Fultz, Franz and Paulo. What a gift. All of them are better in crunch time than the previous crew of Evan, AG and Vooch.

And the supporting cast is much better too! If we add a couple of knock down shooters that play decent D we are looking really good.