Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

I love the fact that we have a guy who can create his own shot and do it well in crunch time.

We haven't had that since maybe Jameer Nelson. But Banchero is essential a 6'10" guard. 

Tonight is the type of game that makes everyone who watches excited for the Magic's future. 

• Upvote 1

Had this game penciled as a loss …especially after the Sat bummer …still 4 games out of the 10 spot in the loss column …at Milwaukee next tough, tough game …who woulda thought we’d beat Boston in a back to back on the road earlier in the year …so you never know …ain’t out of the playoffs till the fat lady sings 

7 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I love the fact that we have a guy who can create his own shot and do it well in crunch time.

We haven't had that since maybe Jameer Nelson. But Banchero is essential a 6'10" guard. 

Tonight is the type of game that makes everyone who watches excited for the Magic's future. 

Great win. Jameer Nelsons greatest move was taking it inside and back outside because he could not finish. He was the main reason we didn't win a chip with Dwight. Yeah he kicked it out and had some players hit a 3 sometimes. You could do that. The magic were way ahead of the league at that point. Good win. Paolo took over and we had defense.

Great win. All of our starters did good things at times, especially Paulo. It’s really hard for me to watch Cole. His individual defense is flat awful. 

Cole at best is just Jameer. Fire him into the sun. I have no loyalty to him or Harris with his 3 point %. Get a drop dead shooter at the 2 or a guy who is so good at breaking the defense down you leave everyone else open. Our guys will respond. 

This summer it's on.

57 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Couldn’t agree more. Tonight makes me extra excited for the future (including the play-in). 

50 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Had this game penciled as a loss …especially after the Sat bummer …still 4 games out of the 10 spot in the loss column …at Milwaukee next tough, tough game …who woulda thought we’d beat Boston in a back to back on the road earlier in the year …so you never know …ain’t out of the playoffs till the fat lady sings 

We have 2 games vs wizards. Everything is still very much in play. 

28 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Cole at best is just Jameer. Fire him into the sun. I have no loyalty to him or Harris with his 3 point %. Get a drop dead shooter at the 2 or a guy who is so good at breaking the defense down you leave everyone else open. Our guys will respond. 

This summer it's on.

I disagree on Harris, but Cole has been struggling.