Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

Question …hypothetical, which has happened and will again …Magic ball side out of bounds …24 seconds left …Orlando down 1 …what player do you want to have the ball in his hands ? …and you can pick anyone .

For me it’s Fultz …cause he can get his own shot and or create for others …has the smarts to make that decision and is doing it right now and I have no reason to believe it won’t continue .

And it’s not even close …

Lately Wagner has been struggling …point is you let Fultz make that decision …if someone has the hot hand I’m positive he’ll make the right call …but you want the ball in your best playmakers hand …and he just is …we all saw this team without him …we all thought we were tanking again till he started playing significant minutes .

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Championship contenders from next season

You're constantly ruining our possibilities! LOL

The Magic are 18-15 since bottoming out at 6-20, chiseling within sniffing distance of the play-in. The returns of Cole Anthony and (finally!) Jonathan Isaac have crowded the rotation, and in an effort to get everyone run, Jamahl Mosley has risked minutes with both Paolo Banchero and Franz Wagner on the bench. Orlando is bleeding points in those minutes; opponents have outscored the Magic by almost 8 points per 100 possessions in that 18-15 run with both Banchero and Wagner resting, per Cleaning The Glass.

It's hard with so many deserving players (Isaac is right back to being an all-position wrecker on defense), but Mosley may want to keep one young star forward on the floor at all times.

From Zach Lowe today …noted 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Question …hypothetical, which has happened and will again …Magic ball side out of bounds …24 seconds left …Orlando down 1 …what player do you want to have the ball in his hands ? …and you can pick anyone .

For me it’s Fultz …cause he can get his own shot and or create for others …has the smarts to make that decision and is doing it right now and I have no reason to believe it won’t continue .

And it’s not even close …

Cole 

Oh and I agree with bj. Fultz should have the ball in his hands at the end. And for most of the game. But ball movement is key, and Markelle initiates that better than anybody else. Paolo or Franz and not consistent enough for that role. Hopefully soon. 

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Come on man. U gotta explain this one, unless your Greg Anthony 

coles proven in the clutch mostly. Game winner wise. he doesn't run from the moment 

8 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Come on man. U gotta explain this one, unless your Greg Anthony 

definitely not Greg. i am a white guy from London, England loool