Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

Next four at home, we need to make 3 out of 4 if we really want to be something more. Beating the Bucks could be hard, but we have a shot for the other 3.

Agreed that we at least gotta go 3-1, but tough games. Utah and Miami always give us fits and Portland, well, hopefully Dame sits lol

It's been a crazy few weeks, haven't been on much. I'll make it brief: JUDAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my sweet Jesus Judah. Are you at least going to be ready for opening night? 

17 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Agreed that we at least gotta go 3-1, but tough games. Utah and Miami always give us fits and Portland, well, hopefully Dame sits lol

I know, but 500 basketball is not going to be enough anymore if we want to squeeze into the play-ins, and those at least are home games. We have to take it like a maturity exam. Hope that the coaching staff is pushing for it.

2 hours ago, J Roc Baby said:

It's been a crazy few weeks, haven't been on much. I'll make it brief: JUDAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my sweet Jesus Judah. Are you at least going to be ready for opening night? 

If he wears a Magic jersey again I'll be surprised. We might even waive him in the summer. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

If he wears a Magic jersey again I'll be surprised. We might even waive him in the summer. 

That is the most likely scenario....Magic move on without JI and his cap.

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS
  MAGIC VS BLAZERS 
~SUNDAY EVENING~
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Sunday, March 5th at 6:00 P.M. EST
TV:  Bally Sports FL

dgb2ZZ.png

BE THERE. Don't Leave Us Hanging!  :)
I have prepared and posted a game thread opener for tonight's game if interested.

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I agree. Look at what happened on the Warriors (my second favorite team). Former center, James Wiseman's situation was similar to JI's. Wiseman, too, had a history of injuries and spent over a year not being able to play. At the beginning of this season the Warriors sent him to their G League. When he returned to the team, he played limited minutes in a couple of games. 

At the trade deadline, Wiseman was traded to the Pistons.

Like JI, Wiseman was a starter  and played really well. Back then, I remember saying, "let's trade for Wiseman." I really wanted him to play for the Magic. 

13 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm almost terrified to move on from him if to not see his injury issues miraculously as soon as he plays somewhere else and wins DPOY in the process