Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

Isaac might as well be Ben Simmons right now. Thankfully being paid half as much for less years. Yeah gloves are off. it's time. Better show something tonight. Pelicans are the western conference team to show where we are. 

Stating the obvious but we let some games slip away that we shoulda coulda won …so now we gotta beat teams that have better records to get the playin …not impossible …looks like a good start though 

we seem too have about a 1/3 chance of winning games

because we have games that the bench loses it

games where the starters are not hitting

and finally games where the team is hitting

this seems to be of the first type tonight   lead already cut in half

16 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Mohsley has Banchero, Franz and Fults on the bench …and the lead is gone …just can’t do that imo

His rotations are questionable at best and ludicrous at worst. Paolo sat out 10 straight minutes. Wtf? Cole was in forever and SUCKED. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

His rotations are questionable at best and ludicrous at worst. Paolo sat out 10 straight minutes. Wtf? Cole was in forever and SUCKED. 

Yep …Fan, always telling it like it is …does not mess around …gets straight to the point lol

Basically even at the half which is disappointing considering how poorly New Orleans played.  Last time it was a one point game at the half, which was last game, we came out with nothing to start the third and got into big trouble.  Need a much better start to second half tonight. 

58 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

TMF where are you?? We need your game threads. You are the best!!  This team and fans needs your energy!!

Thanks, Fan. For the past half dozen or so games, there was very little participation in the game thread starters I prepared and posted. After snooping over at the Magic Realgm forum, the participation was massive. So, I felt that most of the TBN members, who posted here in the past, preferred the Realgm forum. 

It was a very lonely feeling as I enjoyed designing the game thread starters. 

By the way, the same handful of posters who are commenting on tonight's game (up through the first half) are the same posters who have been showing support and posting on a regular basis (including yourself, fan for too long) in the game threads I prepared.

So, thanks to all of you. f9T7Oh.png