Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

If we really want to make a run, we need to get Paulo going again. 

Of note: It sure is nice to be fighting for a playoff spot again. I give WeltHam and Mose a lot of credit for the players they decided to acquire, keep and play. We really do have an exciting and hungry young core, and we really do have a coherent system.

44 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Watching this replay it looks like Fultz and WCJ both had a hand on this game winner! What an exciting finish!

If Wendell hadn’t been there, Markelle would have thrown that thing down so hard.

33 minutes ago, zollman said:

If Wendell hadn’t been there, Markelle would have thrown that thing down so hard.

I’m not sure if he would have been able to, as he was under the rim.

1 hour ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Watching this replay it looks like Fultz and WCJ both had a hand on this game winner! What an exciting finish!

Should they have called a foul on detroit? It looks like the arm bump is a foul and they called that like three times against us last night.

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

Should they have called a foul on detroit? It looks like the arm bump is a foul and they called that like three times against us last night.

However it very well could have been a foul on WCJ on Ivey's three pointer also.

25 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

However it very well could have been a foul on WCJ on Ivey's three pointer also.

True, but that would have only resulted in one free throw. It also could have been called an offensive foul, since Ivey kicked his legs out quite awkwardly during that shot. I think the refs did well to just let that go as a no-call. If they had called a foul on WCJ I think the Magic would have challenged it, and on the replay it might have been overturned, which would have negated the three and given the Magic the game right there.