Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

6 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

You're constantly ruining our possibilities! LOL

i haven't jinxed anything. we are making the playoffs! 

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

coles proven in the clutch mostly. Game winner wise. he doesn't run from the moment 

Ewww……lol

I am going with our franchise player Paulo.  He also doesn’t run from the moment.  I loved earlier this year where he hit 8 free throws in a row in overtime.  Also because he is the most physically dominant at his position he can get a shot up from anywhere.  Franz would be my number two.  Fultz number 3.  Cole is like number 6-8 for me………..

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Remember literally 2 years ago when Fultz was injured and we didn't have Franz or Paolo yet. Those were some dark days. I'm glad we're here now.

I remember the EP days. Man, those were rough. It finally seems like we have legitimate basketball professionals running the organization.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Remember literally 2 years ago when Fultz was injured and we didn't have Franz or Paolo yet. Those were some dark days. I'm glad we're here now.

yep

59 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I remember the EP days. Man, those were rough. It finally seems like we have legitimate basketball professionals running the organization.

this!!

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

definitely not Greg. i am a white guy from London, England loool

Exactly what Greg Anthony would say

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CZSVak.png  MAGIC FANS!

(JORDAN 2023 ALL-STAR WEEKEND)
Yesterday, I posted an All-Star Weekend Thread for the Rising Stars game since we had 2 of the Magic's players participating in that event. But other Magic forum participants had already started discussions about the game in the "Rookie Watch" thread.

I changed the title of the thread I initially posted to cover all 3 day events (if that is okay with the Mods). In the same thread, I have done a starter (post) for "Day 2" (today's events). Tomorrow, I will do a starter (post) for "Day 3". In that way, we can keep all conversations for every event under a Thread for ALL-STAR WEEKEND. . .if interested.

By the Way: In the All-Star Weekend thread, you can revisit any day or event you want to make a comment about it.

From Zach Lowe:

”The Magic are 18-15 since bottoming out at 6-20, chiseling within sniffing distance of the play-in. The returns of Cole Anthony and (finally!) Jonathan Isaac have crowded the rotation, and in an effort to get everyone run, Jamahl Mosley has risked minutes with both Paolo Banchero and Franz Wagner on the bench. Orlando is bleeding points in those minutes; opponents have outscored the Magic by almost 8 points per 100 possessions in that 18-15 run with both Banchero and Wagner resting, per Cleaning The Glass.

It's hard with so many deserving players (Isaac is right back to being an all-position wrecker on defense), but Mosley may want to keep one young star forward on the floor at all times.”

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/35665864/lowe-10-things-kyrie-fit-luka-snubbing-new-york-how-sixers-dissect-defenses