2022-2023 Season Thread

sGESyh.png      HEADS UP - MAGIC FANS!
(2nd Game In 3 Nights)
         MAGIC AT 76ERS --- AGAIN!!!  vThcsZ.gif
~WEDNESDAY NIGHT~

r94hwP.png  

dX4RmJ.png

BE THERE. Don't Leave Us Hanging!  :)
I have prepared and posted a game thread starter for tonight's game if interested.

Would y’all do Suggs, Isaac and Bamba for Simons …he’s having a great year and is an Orlando HS product …anyway, talking about it this Ringer article …Simons is a budding Star SG

15 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Would y’all do Suggs, Isaac and Bamba for Simons …he’s having a great year and is an Orlando HS product …anyway, talking about it this Ringer article …Simons is a budding Star SG

rather do this

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

Yes. However, I’d rather do Cole than Suggs for balance purposes.

49 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

rather do this

Getting Trent for two 2rd picks and a filler would be amazing. Hell, with that as a reference, I think they may even accept Bamba, Okeke and/or Hampton straight up, without any picks. I would be all in on that.

About the Blazers, I am also reading a lot of stories about willing to trade some pieces (Nurkic specifically) to try something meaningful while Lillard is still around. So this came up to me:

POR gets: G.Harris, J.Poetl, 2025 1st rd pick (DEN) from ORL

SAS get: Bamba, 2024 2nd rd pick (ORL)

ORL gets: Nurkic, S.Sharpe

The salaries match and I think it is acceptable for all parts and they all have shared interested: we get a good backup center and a promising SG; the Spurs get a flier with Bamba and 2nd rd pick for a good player that is a free agent this summer; the Blazers get 2 very competent complementary players in Harris and Poetl as well as a 1rd pick.

11 hours ago, JayMac said:

Getting Trent for two 2rd picks and a filler would be amazing. Hell, with that as a reference, I think they may even accept Bamba, Okeke and/or Hampton straight up, without any picks. I would be all in on that.

About the Blazers, I am also reading a lot of stories about willing to trade some pieces (Nurkic specifically) to try something meaningful while Lillard is still around. So this came up to me:

POR gets: G.Harris, J.Poetl, 2025 1st rd pick (DEN) from ORL

SAS get: Bamba, 2024 2nd rd pick (ORL)

ORL gets: Nurkic, S.Sharpe

The salaries match and I think it is acceptable for all parts and they all have shared interested: we get a good backup center and a promising SG; the Spurs get a flier with Bamba and 2nd rd pick for a good player that is a free agent this summer; the Blazers get 2 very competent complementary players in Harris and Poetl as well as a 1rd pick.

I'd even give them the Chicago pick instead of the Denver to get S.Sharpe. I think he's gonna be an all-star at the least.

On another note, as a 49ers fan, it was nice to see the Magic get at least a small sliver of revenge for me against Philly on Monday night.

Too bad we couldn't double up last night as well.