Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

Jay …I love talking about what Issac is gonna bring to the team …but the last vid the guy started making it religious …felt like he was making fun of Jonathan’s God …which happens to be my God also …I was kinda offended …stopped listening after the guy took the vid there …I’m not a mod …maybe Soul Bro can chime in here 

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Jay …I love talking about what Issac is gonna bring to the team …but the last vid the guy started making it religious …felt like he was making fun of Jonathan’s God …which happens to be my God also …I was kinda offended …stopped listening after the guy took the vid there …I’m not a mod …maybe Soul Bro can chime in here 

didnt even really listen to the religious part as i am not religious at all but i hear you. Mods can delete if they want to. all good brother :-)

40 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

didnt even really listen to the religious part as i am not religious at all but i hear you. Mods can delete if they want to. all good brother :-)

lol now i got to listen to him... i dont think it was that bad.. a Little sacrilegious, since he's a Jew and not a Christian and obviously doesn't agree with him about Yahweh vs Christ

I've hidden the post. Whether or not it was "that bad" someone found it offensive enough to mention and, honestly, it wasn't really good content anyway. 

• Upvote 1

cW4Jxr.jpg     

HEY MODS, CALLING ALL MODS - EYES, SOUL, AND CT!

I'm Sorry for yelling!  I was just trying out Albert Lergier's way of getting our attention.

SUBJECT:  Early Game Thread Starter Posts - For the Next Three (3) Games this week

Seriously, as you all know, I am currently not at my primary home in Florida. I'm at my vacation home in Maryland. Tomorrow, I'm flying up to Rochester NY to visit with my sister-in-law. As I mentioned last year (January 2022) my brother passed away from Covid, and his wife is alone. So I try to visit her when I can.  

3 EARLY POSTS -

You will find the 3 pre-game thread starters on the main forum page underneath the pinned threads. They are posted in the order of the date the games will be played. I remember fellow forum member, JJZL, once mentioned the importance of having dedicated Game Threads. The game thread starters are there for the Wednesday January 25th game against the Pacers; the Friday January 27th game against the Heat; and the Saturday January 28th game against the Bulls---ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

EDIT: I posted the 3 game starters early because I will be staying in a Hotel and will not have a computer to do the graphics which I like to do.

Q7E3Ch.png

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

cW4Jxr.jpg     

I'm Sorry for yelling!  I was just trying out Albert Lergier's way of getting our attention.

SUBJECT:  Early Game Thread Starter Posts - For the Next Three (3) Games this week

Seriously, as you all know, I am currently not at my primary home in Florida. I'm at my vacation home in Maryland. Tomorrow, I'm flying up to Rochester NY to visit with my sister-in-law. As I mentioned last year (January 2022) my brother passed away from Covid, and his wife is alone. So I try to visit her when I can.  

3 EARLY POSTS -

You will find the 3 pre-game thread starters on the main forum page underneath the pinned threads. They are posted in the order of the date the games will be played. I remember fellow forum member, JJZL, once mentioned the importance of having dedicated Game Threads. The game thread starters are there for the Wednesday January 25th game against the Pacers; the Friday January 27th game against the Heat; and the Saturday January 28th game against the Bulls---ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

EDIT: I posted the 3 game starters early because I will be staying in a Hotel and will not have a computer to do the graphics which I like to do.

Q7E3Ch.png

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll pin the Pacers game thread now. Don’t want to pin all 3 at the same time to clutter the top of the board, but we’ll make sure each game thread is pinned in time for its tip off. I Appreciate all that you do!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll pin the Pacers game thread now. Don’t want to pin all 3 at the same time to clutter the top of the board, but we’ll make sure each game thread is pinned in time for its tip off. I Appreciate all that you do!

Thanks, All Eyes On Me. I didn't expect you to pin all 3 at the same time. I just put them there for a mod to pin each at or around game day or game time. Appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Again, if we're serious about making a run, we need to win 2 of those 3 games ahead.

Especially Indiana & Chicago, that are exactly where we need to get to. Winning against CHI has also always the plus side of improving our pick.

11 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

cW4Jxr.jpg     

3 EARLY POSTS -

Q7E3Ch.png

LOL...this Albert