Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

I dont understand the context of the tweet. TheLando (not sure who that is) is quoting someone saying “They don’t tell us anything anymore.. knowing them they’ll probably let him (Fultz) play once every 12 games.” Who are they quoting?

then Fultz tweeted a reply "this is actually ridiculous ngl" with a picture of (Ross?) playing a game?

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Nate, play the video that is Ross saying “they don’t tell us anything” etc. 

and by coincidence Ross out for tonight. 

ok i didn't realize it was a video

Isn't ironic that only two players in our roster has played all 21 games, and one of them is Bol Bol (that seemed as injury prone as the rookie that was long discussed)?

FULTZ !!! 

I did call the ticket guys and told them about Ross post …maybe that had something to do with this lol joking 

He’s playing tomorrow 

Edit …told them they better email their public relations department 

• Upvote 1

Yes! I was longing for this since the beginning of the season. I don't know if it's going to last or if they're gonna play Kelle every 12 games, like TRoss says.

I loved that TRoss video,and if we listen to what he says, and what JI said last week... Well, I don't think the players are super happy with the way FO manage things. 

Anyone alive still thinks we weren't tanking last month? I hope things change from here on out...

Can’t wait to see what we look like with competent guard play. While I like Franz running point forward he’s so good off the ball with the way he cuts to the basket.  It’s something we have been lacking when the play breaks down and should give us some easy buckets around the rim. 

31 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Bol history, and also some of his stats, are really impressive. Great value for a protected second round pick, maybe one of the better market moves of the FO at the moment.  Still hard to see him and envision his future in a contender, his frame is really a big question point for durability, and in a playoff series, he will be constantly targeted on def, both inside and outside.