Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

23 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Should we get excited ? Or no ?

Of course...but I think we know the FO is in tanking mode. Right now after almost 20 games we are one of the worst 3 teams, just like they want it to be. The team is simply a mess, the rotations clearly shows that there is no consistency. It's another down year. Watch as much as you can handle....as far as Markelle,13 to 19 minutes is his possible playing time. I take it.

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS 

MAGIC Vs 76ers 

Sunday, November 27th at 6:00 P.M., EST
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Bally Sports FL

kTVSmb.png

**I have Posted A Game Thread Starter**

We got destroyed by a team without Harden,Embiid and Maxey.......at home! Wow, truly this is the low point of the season so far.

This is rough for me and i can actually see this team starting to win and playing better after Christmas. I just don't think i will care by then. I'll be looking at https://www.tankathon.com/ by then.

I know we will be much better later but this is what you get when you ignore all the problems. Tank level coach, questionable hustle allowed forever, phantom injuries,G league talent. 

A team missing it's top 2 point guards still has better ball handlers then our team. A team missing it's stars lead by the one player who looking back, probably was the best player we had during our rebuild. Seriously it's a toss up between Vucevic or Tobias. Certainly Tobias has had the more successful career, made more money. Everyone else was a joke. Oladipo always injured,Gordon the posterboy for average starter, Evan benched in Boston and now New York.

Actually i take that back, the Draft rights to Domantas Sabonis might be the best player we had but really didn't have. He would have made an awesome Magician too. Puts up empty stats, not a winner. 

Rant over.

Edited, yes we were destined to lose without Suggs,Cole,Fultz. Tired of waiting for them to be healthy. Trade them all away for players that can stay healthy.

So coach Mosley came on twitter and says the injuries are unreal. Yeah he is correct but why did he let a team that is super tall take almost forty 3 point shots, when they can't shoot?

Injuries aside, when teams take the floor it's still always 5 on 5. Can this coach or any coach teach players to pass the ball and post up? I think i'm pissed at the whole league and not just the Magic. Seriously, professional basketball players cannot get the ball to a plethora of 6 foot 10 players and get a shot off on the block? I could live if they miss 37 shots  7 feet from the basket, at least they tried. 

Oh wait there goes another missed 3!  The people on this sub could throw up forty 3 point shots and miss all day baby! Maybe i would pay to see that!

My prediction of the team's December record is:

Zero wins, 15 losses.

I know I'll be wrong....we'll eventually see by how many.

Away games are versus: Cavs, Raptors, Celtics (2), Hawks, Rockets and Pistons

Home games are versus: Bucks, Clippers, Raptors (2), Hawks, Spurs, Lakers and Wizards

35 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Oh my gosh am I overreacting or is this insane for an active player to be bashing management ???

No, you’re not overreacting. WeltHam (or the coaches) seem to have zero accountability as it relates to player availability and injuries. I wish Fultz would reach out to the NBPA.

I just checked JI’s twitter page. And I find it very interesting that he has pinned a tweet on top of his page that shows him dunking the ball on f’ing August 10th. No additional words just a pic. I feel this very telling. IMO. It is now late November. 

let that sink in. 

I hate to be a “conspiracy theorist”. buutttttttttt. 

something smells in china. 

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS (A Back-To-Back)

MAGIC At NETS 

Monday, November 28th at 7:30 P.M., EST
Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY
TV:  Bally Sports FL

qmiHwO.png

**I have Posted A Game Thread Starter**

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS (A Back-To-Back)

MAGIC At NETS 

Monday, November 28th at 7:00 P.M., EST