Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

i saw that about Paolo.    I'm not saying the training staff is the real issue, but..... at what point does management say "we have to try something different"    this is so ridiculous

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nets backed out on Udoka and have named Jacque Vaughn head coach 

Got it. Yeah, that just makes you go WTF are they thinking?!?

Franz Wagner is scoring more points with a higher FG% whilst creating considerably more of his own offense than last season and going through a 3 point shooting slump. 

Was our defense in the Mavericks game really that good or were they just not hitting open shots? I find it hard to believe we lose Paolo and somehow our team turns into a defensive juggernaut that that stat sheet shows while allowing like 120+ PPG in the last 4 straight games. 

Nice win last night …we’re no longer in the cellar …on a separate note my son is constantly complaining about what is going on with the Lakers …he says its painfully obvious the tank is in and Victor is earmarked to be in LA

12 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Nice win last night …we’re no longer in the cellar …on a separate note my son is constantly complaining about what is going on with the Lakers …he says its painfully obvious the tank is in and Victor is earmarked to be in LA

The Pelicans have the Lakers pick from the Anthony Davis trade.

Edit. To be even more specific i don't think it's possible for the Lakers to make the playoffs this year. It would take a miracle and perfect health from LeBron and Davis.

So the Pelicans are going to have a chance at the number one if the lotto balls like them.

Double edit. Just for fun i fired up the old tankathon sim lottery and the first run had the Lakers pick being number 1 and going to the Pelicans! LOL

https://www.tankathon.com/