Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

Enormous bounce back game from Suggs. His shooting numbers aren’t pretty, but he took over on both ends. Great win for this young team. 

Let this be the breakthrough game. I'm not expecting us to beat another team like that again. Just get them used to having to gut out a win like that against shooting voodoo that won't die

Shout out to Suggs. Massive growth tonight. I'm so proud of you

Suggs the catalyst with the comeback because of his hustle …dude was getting after it …it’s 1 game …but a big one over the defending champs …I still have questions …season just starting long way to go …but a super nice win for the home team .

As an aside my son can’t stand it when the Magic play at home and the crowd sounds louder for the visiting team 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Suggs the catalyst with the comeback because of his hustle …dude was getting after it …it’s 1 game …but a big one over the defending champs …I still have questions …season just starting long way to go …but a super nice win for the home team .

As an aside my son can’t stand it when the Magic play at home and the crowd sounds louder for the visiting team 

That makes me crazy too when the “home” crowd is louder for the visitors. 
I did see Isaac on the way into the tunnel, and noticed two things: 1) he looks huge, and 2) it looked like he was limping.

8 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

I did see Isaac on the way into the tunnel, and noticed two things: 1) he looks huge, and 2) it looked like he was limping.

I thought that to but i saw a deeper shot down the tunnel and it didnt look like it then.

9 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Appreciate the info …but man that is so disappointing to hear about Jonathan 

17 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Were you at the game with your Season Tickets?

Just now, Natesroom said:

Were you at the game with your Season Tickets?

Nate …lol it’s a long story …try to make it short …I wanted to observe how the season was going before committing …recently called about game packages and as you know cause I posted it already the convo was kinda heated …I wasn’t sure if we were tanking or not cause I’m not paying for that stuff …he also acted kinda bothered when I inquired about our boys Fultz and Issac and no timeline for return …will be going some now …especially after tonight